Long-distance relationships are difficult — super difficult — but they’re doable, and come with a huge host of benefits. Seriously! For example…
1. Communication becomes sacred. You’ll value any and all messages from your partner infinitely more.
2. Only being able to talk at certain times also means you get the happy jitters every time you hear your partner’s voice.
3. And, thankfully, you’ll be so eager to catch up that you won’t bother with awkward small talk.
4. Skype, meanwhile, becomes something you’re actually looking forward to.
5. And you two become masters of two-player apps, always excited for your partner’s next move.